« 上一頁繼續 »
Cashiers of Banks.
DOCUMENTS-HOUSE AND SENATE.
tal, including the Report of the Steward and Superintendent.
3. Report of the Investigating Committee on the Insane Hospital.
5. Resolutions of the State of Connecticut.
7. Treaty between the U. States and Great Britain.
9 and 18. Annual Report of the Bank Commissioners.
11. Report of Commissioners on the Penobscot Boom.
12. Annual Report of the Warden of the Siate Prison.
14. An act to promote Agriculture, &c
15. Memorial of the Kennebec County Agricultural Society.
16 and 24. Report of the Committee on Finance.
17. Reports in relation to the apportionment of Reps. to Congress.
19. An act in relation the Boston and Maine Rail Road.
20. An act in relation to Hawkers and Pedlers.
21 and 33. Communications from the Land Agent.
22. Report on the petition of John Doggett.
23. Account of the Clerk of the Penobscot Boom.
25. An act in relation to the preservation of Fish.
26. An act in relation to the Militia of Maine.
27. An act in relation to a Dam across Ayer's Falls.
28. Resolves to amend the Constitution.
45. Reports of the Committee on Slavery.
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
STATE OF MAINE,
Wu. B, SMITH & Co., PRINTERS TO THE STATE.
STATE OF MAINE.
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES,
JANUARY 10, 1843. ORDERED, 'That four hundred copies of the Rules and Orders, together with the Constitution of the United States, and of this State, with the amendments; the names of the members of the House, and the number of their seats, and their boarding places; the names of the members of the Senate ; of the several officers of each House ; of the Governor and Council, and of the officers of the several Departments of the State Government; with a list of the Standing Committees of each House, and of the Joint Standing Committees ; with the Census of this State in 1830 and 1840; be printed for the use of the House.
[Extract from the Journal.] ATTEST:
Wm. T. JOHNSON, Clerk.