« 上一页继续 »
3. Declare his GLORY among the Heathen, his WONDERS among all People.
4. For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all Gods.
s. For all the Gods of the Nations are Ivols : but the Lord made the Heavens.
6. Honour and MAJESTY are before him, STRENGTH and BEAUTY are in his Sanctuary.
Ps. xcvii. 1. The Lord reigneth, let the Earth rejoice ; let the Mul. titude of the Isles be glad thereof.
2. Clouds and Darkness are round about him: RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUDGMENT are the Habitation of his Throne.
6. The Heavcns declare his RIGHTEOUSNESS: and all the People see his Glory.
;. Contounded be all they that serve graven IMAGES, that boast themselves of IDOLS : Worship him all ye Guds.
8. Zion heard, and was glad, and the Daughters of Judah rejoiced ; because of thy Judgments.
9. For thou, Lord, art high above all the Earth : thou art exalted far above all Gods.
Pf.cxlv. iii. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised ; and his Greatness is un searchable.
4. One Generation shall PRAISE thy Works to another, and shall declare thy MIGHTY Acts.
s. I will speak of the GLORIOUS HONOUR of thy Majesty, and of thy wondrous Works.
6. And Men fhall speak of the Might of thy terrible Acts: and I will declare thy Greatness.
10. All thy Works shall praise thee, O Lord, and thy Saints shall bless thee.
11. They shall speak of the GLORY of thy KINGDOM, and talk of thy POWER. .
12. To make known to the Sons of Men his mighty Acts, and the GLORIOUS MAJESTY of his KINGDOM.
13. Thy Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and thy DOMINION endureth throughout all Generations.
PS. cxlvi. 10. The Lord Ihall REIGN for ever, even thy God, o Zion, unto all Generations. Praise ye the Lord.
1 Chron. xxix. 1). Thine, O Lord, is the Greatness, and the Power, and the Glory, and the VICTORY, and the MAJESTY : for all that is in che Heaven, and in the Earth is thine ; thine is che KINGDOM, O Lord, and thou art exalted as Head above all.
12. Both Riches and Honour come of thee, and thou REIGNEST over all, and in thine Hand is Power and M gilt, and in thine Hand it is to make great, and to give Strength unto all.
Pf. xciii. 1. The Lord RFIGNETH. he is clothed with MAJESTY, the Lord is clothed with Strength where with he hath girded himselt; the World also is established that it cannot be moved. .
2. 7'hy Throne is established oroli: chou are from everlasting.
Pf. ciii. 19. The Lord hath prepared his THRONE in the Heavens: and his KINGDOM ruleth over all.
Ifai. ix. 6. For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given, and the Government Thall be upon his Shoulder : and his Name shall be cal. Jed, WONDERFUL, COUNSELLOR, The MIGUTY Goi), The IVERLASTING FATHER, The PRINCE 0:" PEACE.
2. Of the Increase of his Government and Peace there shall be no End upon the Throne of David, and upon hs KINGDOM, to order it, and to establish it with JUDGMENT, and with justice, trom henceforth even for ever.
Dan. ii. 44. And in the Days of these Kings shall the God of Heaven set up a KINGDOM, which shall never be deltroyed : and it hall itand for ever.
Chap. iv. 3. How great are his Signs! and how mighty are his Wonders! His KINGDOM is an cverlasting Kingdom, and his DOMINION is from Generation to Generation.
34. And at the End of the Days, I Nebuchadnezzar lift up mine Eyes unto Heaven, and mine Understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose Dominion is an everlasting DOMINION, and his Kingdom is from Generation to Generation.
Chap. vii. 9. I beheld till the Thrones were cast down, and the AsCIENT OF DAYS did fit, whose Garment was white as Snow, and the Hair of his Head like the pure Wool : His Throne was like the fiery Flame, and his Wheels as burning Fire.
10. A fiery Stream issued and came forth from before him : thousand thousands ministred unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
13. And behold, one like the Son of Man, came with the Clouds of Heaven, and came to the ANCIENT OF Days, and they brought him near before him.
14. And there was given him DOMINION and Glory, and a KINGbom, that all People," Nations, and Languages should serve him : His Dominion is an everlasting Dominion, and his Kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
27. And the KINGDOM and DOMINION, and the Greatness of the Kingdom under the whole Heaven, shall be given to the People of the Saints of the Most High, whose Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and all Dominions shall serve and obey him.
i Cor. xv, 25. For he mult REIGN, till he hath put all Enemies under his Feer.
55. O Death, where is thy Sting? O Grave, where is thy Vi&tory!
56. Thc Sting of DEATH is Sin ; and the Strength of SIN is the Law.
57. But Thanks be to God, which giveth us the VICTORY, through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephef. j. 19. And what is the exceeding Greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the Working of his mighty Power:
20. Which he wrought in Cbrifi when he raised him from the Dead, and set him at his own right Hand in the heavenly Places,
21. Far abuve all Principality, and Power, and Might, and DoMINION, and every Name that is named, not only in this World, but also in that which is to come.
22. And hath put all Things under his Fect, and gave him to be the Head over all Things to the Church,
23. Which is his Body, the FULNESS of him that filleth all in all. : Heb. i. 1. Gon), who at sundry Times, and in divers Manners, spake in time past unto the Fathers by the Prophets,
2. Hłach in these last Days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed Heir of ALL THINäs, by whom also he made the WORLDS.
3. Who being the BRIGHTNESS of bis GLORY, and the express 'IMAGE of his PERSON, and UPHOLDING ALL THINGS by die · Word of his Power, when he had by himself prirged our SINS, SAT DOWN on the RIGHT Hand of the Majesty on NIGH.
Chap. ij. 7. Thou madest him a little lower than the Angels ; thor crownedst him with GLORY and Honour, and didit fet him over the Works of thy Hands.
8. Thou hast put all Things in SUBJECTION under his Feet. For in
chac he put all in Subjcction under him, he left nothing that is not pu under him.
9. But we see Jefres, who was made a little lower than the ANGELS, for the Suffering of Death, crowned with GLORY and Honour: thas he by the Grace of God should talte Death for every Man.
Chap. viii. 1. Now of the Things which we have spoken, this is the Sum: We have such an High Priest, who is set on the right Hand of the Throne of the MAJESTY in the Heavens:
2. A Minister of the San&uary, and of the true Tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not Man.
Chap. x. 12. But this Man, after he had offered one Sacrifice for Sins, for ever fat down on the right Hand of God;
13. From henceforth expecting till his Enemies be made his Footstool. Rev. i. s. Who is the 'PRINCE of the Kings of the Earth; who loved us, and washed us from our Sins in his own Blood,
6. And hath made us Kings and Pricits unto God and his Father; to him be GLORY and DOMINION for ever and ever. Amen.
Chap. v. 11. And I beheld, and I heard the Voice of many Angels round about the Throne, and the Beasts, and the Elders : and the Number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of tholle sands :
12. Saying with a loud Voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain, to receive Power, and RICHE's, and WISDOM, and STRENGTH, and HONOUR, and GLORY, and BLESSING.
13. And every Creature which is in Heaven and on the Earth, and un. der the Earth, and fuch as are in the Sea ; and all that are in them, heard I, saying, BLESSING, and HONOUR, and GLORY, and Power, be unto him that fitcech upon the Throne, and unto the LAMB for ever and ever.
14 And the four Beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty Elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
Chap. vii. 9. After this, I beheld, and lo, a great Multitude, which no Man could number, of all Nations, and Kindreds, and Peoples, and Tongues, stood before the Throne, and before thc LAMB, clothed with white Robes, and Palms in their Hands;
10. And cried with a loud Voice, saying, SALVATION to our God, which fitteth upon the Throne, and unto the Lamb.
11. And all the Angels stood round about the Throne, and about the Elders, and the four Beasts, and fell before the Throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12. Saying, Amen: BLESSING, and GLORY, and WISDOM, and THANKSGIVING, and HONOUR, and Power, and Might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
Chap. xi. 15. And the seventh Angel sounded, and there were great Voices in Heaven, saying, The Kingdoms of this world are become the KINGDOMS of our Lord, and of his CHRIST, and he shall REIGN for cyer and ever.
16. And the four and twenty Elders, which fat before God on their Scats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17. Saying, We give thee Thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wait, and art to come ; because thou haft taken to thee thy great Power, and hast REIGNED.
Chap. xv. 3. And they fing the Song of Moses the Servant of God, and the Song of the Lamb, saying, GREat and MARVELLOUS are thy WORKS, Lord God Almighty; Just and TRUE are thy Ways, thou KING of SAINTS.
4. Who shall not FEAR thee, O Lord, and GLORIFY thy Name ? for thou only art HOLY : for all Nations shall come and WORSHIP befoie chee ; for thy JUDGMENTS arc made manifesto
· CHRIST foretels the Treachery of Judas,
The Priests and Elders consult to kill him by Craft. But fearing the People, they hire Judas to betray him.
Matt. xxvj. 1. Mark xiv, 1. Luke xxii. 1. vow the Feast of unleavened Bread drew nigh,
which is called the PassovER. [M.] And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these Sayings, he said unto his Disciples, Ye know that after two Days is the Feast of the Passover, and the Son of Man is betray. ed to be CRUCIFIED. [Mr.] And after two Days is the Feast of the Paffover, and of unleavened Bread. (M.] Then afsembled together the Chief Priests, and the Scribes, and the Elders of the People, unto the Palace of the High Priest, who was called Caiaphas, and consulted that they might take Jesus by Subrilty, and kill him. [Mr.] And the Chief Priests and the Scribes fought how they might take him by Craft, [L] how they might kill him, or [Mr.] put him to Death. But they said, Not on the Feast Day, left there be an Uproar of the People,
L.) Then entred Satan into Fudas, firnamed Iscariot, being of the Number of the Twelve. [M] And he went unto the Chief Priests, (Mr.] to betray him unto them. [L.] And he went his way, and communed with the Chief Priests and Captains how he might betray him unto them. [Mr.] And when they heard it, they were glad, and promised to give him Money. [M.] And he said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty Pieces of Silver. [L.) And he promised. [M.] And from that time he fought Opportunity to betray him, [Mfr.] and how he might conveniently betray him [L.] unto them, in the Absence of the Multitude.
The The Celebration of the PASSOVER, and the INSTITUTION of the LORD'S SUPPER. Judas is charged with his intended Irea. fon. A Strife arifing amongst the Disciples who should be greatest, CHRIST exhorts them to be HUMBLE, and love each others and foretels Peter's DENIAL of bin.
Matt. xxvi. 17. Mark xiv. 12. Luke xxii, 7. John xiii. 21. [LITHEN came the Day of unleavened Bread, when
it the PASSOVER must be killed : [M.] Now the first Day of the Feast of unleavened Bread, [Mr.] when they killed the Passover, [L.] he sent Peter and fobn, faying, Go, and prepare us the Passover, that we may eat. [M] And his Disciples came unto Fefus, faying unto him, Where wilt thou [Mr.] that we go, and prepare [M.] for thee to eat the Passover, [Mr.] And he fenderh forth two of his Disciples, and faith unto them, Go ye into the City [Mr.] to such a Man : (L.) and behold, when ye are entred into the City, there shall a Man meet you, bearing a Pitcher of Water; follow him into the Houfe, where he entreth in. [Mr.] And wherefoever he shall go in, fay ye unto [Mr.] the good Man of the House, (L.] The Mafter faith unto thee, [M.] My Time is at hand, I will keep the Passover at thy House with my Disciples : [ Mr.] Where is the Guest-Chamber, where I shall cat the Paffover with my Disciples? And he will shew you a large upper Room, furnished and prepared, there make ready for us. And his Disciples went forth, and came into the City ; (L.) and they went, and found as he had said unto them, [M.] and did as Jefus had appointed them : and they made ready the Paffover. Now when the Even was, come, [Mr.] he cometh with the Twelve, (L.) and when the Hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve Apostles with him. And he said unto them, With Defire I have desired to eat this PASSOVER with you before I SUFFER, For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God. And he took the Cup, and gave Thanks, and said, Take