« 上一頁繼續 »
line of Jasper and Crawford Counties to the Wabash River.
44. TROY CONFERENCE shall include the Troy, Albany, including Richmondville and Fort Plain Stations,) Saratoga, Poultney, and Plattsburgh Districts.
45. UPPER Iowa CONFERENCE shall embrace all that part of the State of Iowa not embraced in the Iowa and Western Iowa Conferences.
46. VERMONT CONFERENOE shall include the State of Vermont, exclusive of the appointments embraced in the Troy and Poultney Districts, except Mount Holly and Cuttingsville, which shall be included in the Vermont Conference.
47. WESTERN IOWA CONFERENCE shall be bounded as follows, namely: Commencing on the Missouri River at the southwest corner of the State of Iowa, and running up said river to the north line of Harrison County; thence east to the western line of the Iowa Conference; thence with said line to the south line of the State; thence west on said line to the place of beginning.
48. WESTERN VIRGINIA CONFERENCE shall be bounded as follows: Beginning at the southwest corner of the Pennsylvania line, thence along said line to the northeast corner of Ohio County, Virginia, so as to include Wheeling Creek Mission and Triadelphia Circuits; thence the most direct way to Short Creek, so as to include the Short Creek and Liberty Circuits; thence down said Creek to the Ohio River; thence down said river to the mouth of Little Sandy River; thence up said river, so as to include all that part of Kentucky lying east of said river in the Guyandotte District: On the south and east it shall be bounded by the Baltimore Conference to the Pennsylvania State line: thence westward by said line to the place of beginning.
49. WEST WISCONSIN CONFERENCE shall include all the southwestern portion of the State of Wisconsin not included in the Wisconsin and Northwest Wisconsin Conferences.
50. WISCONSIN CONFERENCE shall be bounded on the north by the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, on the east by Lake Michigan, on the south by Illinois State line, and on the west by a line beginning at the southeast corner of Green County, and running north on the Range line between range nine (9) and ten (10) east, to the north line of town twenty (20;) thence west on said line to the east line of Range
one; thence north on said line to Lake Superior.
51. WYOMING CONFERENCE shall include the southern part of the State of New York not included in the Oneida, East Genesee, and New York Conferences, including Lisle and Whitney's Point Charge; together with that part of Pennsylvania bounded on the west by the East Genesee, south by the Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Newark Conferences, and east by the Newark and New York Conferences.
The Arrangement of the German Work.
1. The German work in California shall remain as it now is, in connection with the California Conference.
2. The Quincy and Beardstown Districts, as they now are, (except Marshall mission,) including Pekin station and Peoria mission, from Chicago German District, in the Rock River Conference, shall be connected with the Illinois Conference.
3. All the German work in Kansas and Nebraska Territories, with the western part of the State of Iowa, and all the German work in the State of Missouri west of the Osage River, shall be connected with the Kansas Conference.
4. All the German work in the State of Minnesota, and all the territory in the western part of the State of Wisconsin that lies west of a straight line due north, commencing in the south on the eastern edge of Badax county, including said county,) and running due north to Lake Superior, shall be connected with the Minnesota Conference.
5. The German missions in the east shall remain in connection with the New York Conference.
6. The North Ohio and Michigan German Districts, including Defiance circuit, in the State of Ohio, shall remain in connection with the North Ohio Conference.
7. All the German work in the eastern and central parts of the State of Iowa, with Rock Island and Freeport missions, Galena station, in the State of Illinois, and all the missions which are now included in the Galena District, in the State of Wisconsin, shall be connected with the Upper Iowa Conference.
8. The Chicago and Wisconsin German Districts as they now are, except Pekin station and Peoria mission, in the State of
Illinois, shall be connected with the Rock River Conference.
9. The German work now connected with the Southeast Indiana Conference, including Marshall mission, in the State of Illinois, except Defiance circuit, in the State of Ohio, and Lower Wabash, shall remain connected with the aforesaid Conference.
10. The German work now connecteil with the Southern Illinois Conference, including Lower Wabash mission, in the State of Illinois, shall remain in connection with that Conference.
11. The German work in the Cincinnati Conference shall remain connected with that Conference for the present.