Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law
Merriam-Webster, 2011 - 654 頁
A convenient, comprehensive guide to the language of law for everyone from the homeowner to the legal professional.
* Includes more than 10,000 legal words and phrases.
* Updated entries taken from recent events that propelled legal terms into our daily lives:
* From the financial meltdown--credit default swap, subprime, systemic risk, credit rating agency, moral hazard
* From crime--Amber alert, community policing, person of interest
* Includes pronunciations, example phrases and quotations, and frequent supplementary notes.
* Special sections on the judicial system, important legal cases, government agencies, and historic laws.