« 上一页继续 »
The Valley of Humiliation-in which Piety reminds
By the way Great-heart relates many interefting parti-
Mount Marvel-Mount Innocence-Mount Charity
A looking-glass described, for which Mercy longs
Turn-away the apostate
Valiant-for-the-truth-his account of the battle which he
had just been fighting
the hindrances he met with
The Enchanted Ground
A mist covers them
The arbour called the Slothful's-friend
Great-heart ftrikes a light to confult his map
Defpondency and his daughter.
Standfaft praying to be kept from the allurements of
tice given her, paffes the river
So does Mr. Ready-to-halt
Printed for, and fold by,
G. TERRY, No. 54, Pater-nofter Row.
1. Rev. W. Huntington's Works, 11 vols. 8vo. in boards, sheep, or calf, gilt.
2. An Hieroglyphical Print, describing the State of the militant and triumphant Church of Chrift; with a Defcription of all the falfe Religions in the World, and the Employment of the Outer Court Worshippers; book and print 10s. 6d. by Ditto.
3. God's Operations of Grace on Sinners, third edition, revifed and corrected.-J. Huffey, 5s.
4. The Sufficiency of the Spirit's Teaching, without Human Learning-Cobler How's Sermon, is.
5. A Relation of the fearful Eftate of Francis Spira, together with an Account of John Child, George Edwards, and other Apoftates, 25.
6. Wonder of Wonders, or the Rock, Dove, and Jay, 3d.
7. Free Grace, or the Flowings of Chrift's Blood freely to Sinners, by J. Saltmarsh; recommended by the Rev. W. Huntington; 25.
8. Obfervations on certain Prophecies of Daniel and St. John
9. Grace, Mercy, and Peace; fhewing God's Reconciliation
10. A concife Hebrew Grammar, for learning the Sacred Language; alfo an engraved Alphabet, on a scale of equal parts, with the Radicals and Serviles at one view, 2s.
11. The Rev. George Whitfield's Warning Letter to J. Wesley,
N. B. Bibles, Hymn-Books, Catechifms, &c.-Libraries bought, and Books bound.