Google Play 圖書
II. Special provisions for the incorporation and govern-
ment of Protestant Episcopal parishes or churches.
( $8 30-36)
III. Special provision for the incorporation and govern-
ment of Roman Catholic and Greek churches.
IV. Special provisions for the incorporation and govern-
ment of Reformed Dutch, Reformed Presbyterian
and Evangelical Lutheran churches. (88 60-66)...143-149
V. Special provisions for the incorporation and govern-
inent of churches of other denominations. ($S 80-93) 149
VI. Special provisions for the incorporation and govern-
ment of two or more unincorporated churches as a
union church. (8$ 100-101)
VII. Laws repealed; when to take effect. (8$ 110-111) .. 165-167
Provisions applicable to religious corporations generally
Section 1. Short title
3. Filing and recording certificates of incorporation of
4. Property of unincorporated society transferred by its
5. General powers and duties of trustees of religious cor-
6. Acquisition of property by religious corporations for
branch institutions; management thereof
7. Acquisition of property by religious corporations for
cemetery purposes; management thereof
8. Removal of human remains from one cemetery of a
religious corporation to another cemetery owned by it, 107
9. Acquisition of property by two or more religious cor-
porations for a common parsonage
10. Correction and confirmation of conveyance to
11. Sale, mortgage and lease of real property of religious
Code of Civil Procedure, provisions relating to sale of corporate real
Proceedings to change name
12. Consolidation of incorporated churches
13. Judicial investigation of amount of property of religious
14. Corporations with governing authority over churches .. 124
Section 15. Property of extinct churches
16. Corporations for organizing and maintaining mission
churches and Sunday schools ...
17. Corporations for acquiring parsonages for presiding
elders and camp-meeting grounds
18. Application of this chapter to churches created by special
Special provisions for the incorporation and government of Protest-
ant Episcopal parishes or churches
Section 30. The meeting for incorporation
31. The certiticates of incorporation
32. Corporate trustees; vestry; powers and duties thereof 133
33. Annual elections
34. (hanging the number of vestrymen of parishes here-
after incorporated ...
35. Changing date of annual elections, number and terms of
office of vestrymen and terms of church wardens of
parishes heretofore incorporated
36. Changing the qualifications of voters and the qualifica-
tions of wardens and vestrymen
Special provisions for the incorporation and government of Roman
Catholic and Greek churches
Section 50. Incorporation of Roman Catholic anıl Greek churches.. 141
51. Government of incorporated Roman Catholic churches.. 142
Special provisions for the incorporation and government of Reformed
Dutch, Reformed Presbyterian and Lutheran churches .. ... 143
Section 60. Decision by a Reformed Dutch or Reformed Presbyterian
church, as to system of incorporation and government, 114
61. Decision by Evangelical Lutheran Church as to system
of incorporation and government
62. Incorporation of Reformed Dutch, Reformed Presby-
terian and Evangelical Lutheran churches under this
63. Consistory of a Reformed church in America
64. Reformed churches in America, changing system of
choosing trustees. Minister; how chosen
65. Reformed Presbyterian Churches, changing system of
choosing trustees. Pew rents and minister's salary.. 148
66. Evangelical Lutheran churches, changing system of
Special provisions for the incorporation of churches of other de-
Section 80. Application of this article
81. Notice of meeting for incorporation
82. The meeting for incorporation
83. The certificate of incorporation
84. Time, place and notice of corporate meetings
85. Organization and conduct of corporate meetings; quali-
fications of voters thereat
86. Changing date of annual corporate meetings
87. Changing number of trustees
88. Meetings of trustees
89. The creation and filling of vacancies among trustees of
90. Control of trustees by corporate meetings of such
churches; salaries of ministers
91. Trustees of a church in connection with the United
Brethren in Christ
92. Trusts for Shakers and Friends
93. Conveyance of trust property of Friends
Special provisions for the incorporation and government of two or
more unincorporated churches as a union church
Section 100. Joint meeting for the purposes of incorporation
101. Government of incorporated union churches
Laws repealed; when to take effect
Section 110. Laws repealed
111. When to take effect
Repealing schedule of Religious Corporations Law
Laws relating to religious corporations
Dissolution of religious corporations, etc..
Church extension board
Extinct Baptist churches
Baptist Missionary Union
Aid to the poor
Children's Aid Society
Homes for aged ...
Appendix to Religious Corporations Law, containing the laws re-
Table of special laws relating to religious corporations
Provisions of Penal Code Relating to Religious Corporations
and Sunday Observance.
Section 259. The Sabbath
263. Labor prohibited
264. Persons observing another day
265. Public sports
266. Trades, manufactures, etc
267. Public traffic, etc...
268. Serving process
269. Sabbath breaking
270. Forfeiture of commodities, etc...
271. Remedy for maliciously serving, etc.
272. Compelling adoption of a form, etc....
273. Preventing performance of religions, etc.
274. Disturbing religious meeting
275. Definition of the offense
276. Processions and parades, etc.
277. Theatrical and other performances
650. Property in house of worship
Barbering on Sunday ..
Disturbing religious meetings
Marriage and Separation.
Section 1. Marriage a civil contract
2. Legal age of consent
3. Marriage of relatives
4. Physical causes, etc.
5. Subsequent marriages, etc.
6. Five-year absence of, etc..
7. Pardon of crime, etc...
8. By whom solemnized
9. When solemnized by clergyman
10. Duty of minister
11. Parties unknown to, etc.
12. Under age, etc.....
13. Certificates, etc.....
14. Certificate of magistrate, etc.
15. Certificate filed, etc....
16. Contents of certificate
Section 17. Certificate, presumptive evidence
19. Except Quakers and Jews ...
Grounds on which a marriage may be annulled
Section 22. Vital statistics
Code, section 376. Solemnizing unlawful marriages
278. In relation to age of consent