« 上一頁繼續 »
(A descriptive list of documents appears at the end of the last
A collection of Documentary Evidence and Guide Materials
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE FRENCH RE-
TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENT 1409-PS
1938 REICHSGESETZBLATT, PART I, PAGE 1709
Order concerning the Utilization of Jewish Property of 3
On the basis of Article 1 of the Second Regulation by the Administrator for the Four Year Plan based on the Decree of November 24, 1938 for the Reporting of Jewish-owned Property (RGBl. I, 1668), the following is decreed in cooperation with the competent Reich Ministers:
Chapter I Industrial Enterprises
Article 1 The owner of a Jewish industrial enterprise (Third Regulation under the Reich Citizenship Law of 14 June 1938, RGBI I 627) may be ordered to sell or liquidate the enterprise within a definite time. Certain conditions may be stipulated in the order.
Article 2 1. A trustee may be appointed for Jewish industrial enterprises, the owners of which have been ordered to sell or liquidate (Article 1), for the temporary continuation of the enterprise and for the completion of the sale or liquidation, especially if the owner of the enterprise has not complied with the order within the definite period and his application for an extension of time has been rejected.
2. The trustee is empowered to undertake all judicial and extra-judicial actions and legal measures, which the business of the enterprise, its liquidation or sale require. His authority replaces any legally required power of attorney.
3. The trustee must exercise the care of a responsible businessman and is subject to State control.
4. The owner of the enterprise is to pay the expenses of the trustee in connection with his work.
1. The owner of the Jewish industrial enterprise is to be notified of the instructions specified in Articles 1 and 2.
2. In case of absence of the person affected, notification may take place through publication in the Deutsche Reichsanzeiger and Preussische Staatsanzeiger. In these cases the day of publication is to be considered the day of notification.