To Serve and to Lead: History of the Diocesan Boys' School in Hong Kong
The history of the Diocesan Boys' School (DBS) - in 1869 - dates back to the very early days of Hong Kong. DBS's development has since been closely linked with that of Hong Kong. As Hong Kong emerged from a fishing village into "Asia's World City", the school has transformed from a small home and orphanage into one of the best schools in the region.
讀者評論 - 撰寫評論
其他版本 - 查看全部
A-level academic acting headmaster Anglican appointed athletics became Bishop Hall boarders Bonham Road British building campus Chan Cheung China Chinese Chinese language Church Class classroom Club College competitions curriculum day boys DBS-M DBSO Diocesan Boys Direct Subsidy Scheme donations dormitory DSOBA education in Hong English examination extracurricular activities Featherstone fees Form funds Fung girls Goodban government’s graduates grant schools headmaster headmaster’s HKCEE Hong Kong government increase inter-school introduced Jacland Kowloon Kwan Kwok lessons Leung Lowcock Macau master Matriculation Matron Miss Mixed Choir Name Ng-Lun number of students old boys orchestra organized Orphanage Oswald Cheung Paul’s period Piercy prefects primary division primary school programme Sargent School Committee schools in Hong secondary schools senior speech day staff Steps swimming teachers teaching took tradition Tsang Wong Ying Wa College Young Saye