« 上一頁繼續 »
COURT AND FASHIONABLE
1. Portrait of her Most Gracious Majesty Queen Charlotte.
2. Whole length Portrait of the Marchioness of Townshend, in her Court Dress.
3. Song, set to Music by Corri, expressly for this Work.
4. Three whole length Portraits, and four Head Dresses of the London Fashions.
5. Five whole length Portraits of Parisian Fashions.
London: Printed by and for J. BELL, Southampton Street, Strand, 1806.
Description of the Prints of Fashion, Eng-
London Fashions for the Present Month 61-2
Parisian Fashions, for February.......... 62-3
General Observations on Fashions and Fa-