« 上一頁繼續 »
C R O SBY, NICHOLS, AND COMPANY.
1. Select Speeches of Kossuth. Condensed and abridged, with Kossuth's Express Sanction, by Francis W. Newman.
2. Speech of Hon. E. Brooks, on the Church Property Bill. The Papal Power in the State, and the Resistance to this Power in the Temporalities of the Church, as recently seen in the United States and Europe. In the Senate of New York, March 6, 1855.
3. The Church Property Question. Letter from Archbishop Hughes, in Relation to the Petition of St. Louis Church, "Buffalo, and to Mr. Putnam's Anti-Catholic Church Property Bill.
UNITARIANISM AND FoREIGN MIssions
Quarterly Journal of the American Unitarian Associ-
MIGRATIONs, AND THEIR OBJECTs . .
GREECE, AND THE GREEK CHURCH .
1. The Rites and Ceremonies of the Greek Church in Russia. By John Glen King, D.D.
2. Present State of the Greek Church in Russia. By Platon, late Metropolitan of Moscow. Translated by Robert Pinkerton.
3. Kritische Geschichte der neugriechischen und der russischen Kirche. Von Herrman Joseph Schmitt.
4. The Greek Church. A Sketch. By the Author of “Proposals for Christian Union.”
5. }: Condition and Prospects of the Greek or Oriental Church; with some Letters written from the Convent of the Strophades. By George Waddington, D. D.
37 52 57