THE PRogREssIVE FRIENDs • • • - - - -
1. Minutes and Proceedings of the Green-Plain Yearly
Meeting of Friends, who have adopted the Congrega-
tional Order of Church Government. 1849 – 1851.
2. Address to Friends of Genesee Yearly Meeting.
3. Proceedings of Annual Meeting of Congregational
Friends, Waterloo, New York. 1849, 1850, 1851, 1852,
4. Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Friends
of Human Progress, Waterloo, New York. 1854 and
5. Proceedings of Pennsylvania Yearly Meetings of
Progressive Friends. 1854 and 1855.
THE PHYSICAL GEoGRAPHY of THE SEA • * *
The Physical Geography of the Sea. By M. F. Mau-
ry, LL.D., Lieut. U. S. Navy.
UNITARIANISM AND ORTHoDoxY on THE AToNEMENT
THE Two TEMPLEs .
THE ORIGIN of ANCIENT NAMEs of CountRIES, CIT-
1Es, INDIVIDUALs, AND Gods • • - - -
MoTLEY's DUTCH REPUBLIC . . . . . . . . .
The Rise of the Dutch Republic. A History. By
John Lothrop Motley.
GoverNOR BRADFoRD’s HISTORY of PLYMoUTH PLAN
TATION • • • • • • • • * * * * * History of Plymouth Plantation. By William Bradford, the second Governor of the Colony.